Podcasting enables law firms to create their own syndicated online audio broadcasts to:
- showcase their expertise
- build a loyal audience
- generate new leads
- drive website traffic
Always on the cutting edge, eLawMarketing now offers a suite of both core and premium podcasting services outlined below to help law firms create, host and promote podcasts.
Core Podcasting Services
- Scripting: the key ingredient determining the popularity of individual podcasts is quality content. We'll work with you to convert your existing content into engaging scripts that will capture the attention of your listeners.
- Casting/Recording: to ensure the highest quality presentation, we recommend using professional speakers to record the script in a professional sound studio. Our network of male and female speakers deliver broadcasts that sound professional, entertaining and authoritative -- and at a far lower cost than you might think.For those clients who wish to record their own scripts, we provide access to all of the software and other tools necessary to create, host and publish audio files quickly and easily from the convenience of your home or office.
- Hosting: we set up clients with podcasting accounts in which they can store their audio files, and publish them as blog posts or RSS feeds to which listeners can subscribe through their iPods or other listening devices.
- Promotion: we'll promote your podcasts by posting the RSS feeds to sites such as iTunes.
- Audio Logo: to brand a company's podcasts in the minds of listeners, our sound engineers can source a brief clip of music or other sound effect that will be played as an introduction or during brief breaks in the presentation. This "sound bite" will serve as the "logo" for your podcasts. Audio logos can be royalty free, or custom-recorded for an additional fee.
- Tracking: we can implement advanced tracking tools to help you determine how many people are downloading your podcasts
Premium Podcasting Services
- Flash: Add Flash slides to your audio broadcast to increase appeal. Our programmers can convert Powerpoint slides into Flash, and synchronize the progression of your Flash animation with your audio. Our designers can also create Powerpoint slides for you from scratch based on your audio content. Click here for a podcast incorporating Flash slides.
- Podcasting center: we can design a custom podcasting center for your website where all of the company's podcasts and feeds are hosted and made accessible to visitors who may wish to listen to past broadcasts, or to subscribe to future presentations.
- Landing pages: Your relationship with your listeners should not end with the conclusion of your podcast. Instead, use podcasts to direct listeners to special landing pages with a “call to action” where they can fill out and submit online forms to request further information from your company, sign up for an email newsletter, or otherwise provide permission to follow up with them further. We create the forms and provide form code to your webmaster that can be added to a landing page on your website. Each time a visitor to the landing page submits a form, the following actions occur:
- contact information is automatically captured in a database (databases can be exported to Excel as .txt or .csv files)
- a branded confirmation message is displayed to the prospect
- a confirmation email is sent to the prospect (email can be personalized with prospect name (“Dear John”) and other details submitted with the form)
- notification of the new lead is distributed via email to appropriate staff for followup.